BRIONI Communication & Marketing Intern
Brioni - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
ROMA - Italy
The Communication and Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting the Brand Contents Specialist and Brand Marketing Specialist in daily tasks related to Content creation, Retail Marketing, Brand Marketing and Event Management.
- Assist the Brand Contents Specialist with the coordination of photo shoots, including organizing samples, coordinating deliveries, talent and location research, and general on-the-ground assistance on shoot days.
- Assist the Graphic Designer with the creation of day-to-day digital assets and file management.
- Support the Brand Marketing Specialist in the briefing and distribution of events and trunk shows invitations.
- Support the Brand Marketing Specialist in the sampling, production and distribution of marketing materials, packaging, gifting and event collateral.
- Support the Marketing team in the run up to events.
- Help representing Brioni in communication with suppliers for all of the above.
- Proactively research and benchmarking of luxury market events and client engagement programs.
- Supporting the team in cross-functional projects, such as campaign launches and internal document creation for key stakeholders.
Fluent in English and Italian
Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
Previous experience in a Luxury/Fashion/International Organization
Self-disciplined and ability to multitask
Sense of urgency
Kering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- Full time