BRIONI HR Business Partner
Brioni - Regular
Roma - Italy
BRIONI HR Business Partner
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a HR Business Partner who will report to the Talent and Retail HR Manager as part of our dynamic team in Rome.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to join as a HR Business Partner to support our Boutiques and Regional Managers in US and South Europe with a wide range of people matters. You will be the point of reference for our Line managers and employees, in particular in Retail, for all HR topics and projects: HR organization, people management and development, talent acquisition, internal mobility, change management, climate analysis.
How you will contribute
- Constant support and counseling to Line managers and employees – in particular Store Managers - about all HR topics, also through regular visits to the store network
- Talent acquisition activities
- Local deployment of Brioni and Kering development and training projects: talent management, employees’ opinion survey
- Supporting organizational and internal communication initiatives
- Ensuring appropriate budget process and personnel cost control
- Employee relations issues
- Supporting Compensation & Benefit processes
- Implementing, co-designing and monitoring of HR policies, procedures and programs.
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in a Retail organization
- Master degree in business or humanistic topics, a specialization on HR topics would be a plus
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a plus
- A working experience abroad is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple Countries – in particular US and France - HR law is plus
- Strong computer skills, highly proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Flexible and able to interact in a multicultural context with multiple counterparts
- Sense of ownership and self-development attitude
- Able to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Availability to business travels abroad
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving luxury house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time