BRIONI - Men's Leisurewear RTW Designer
Brioni - Regular
ROMA - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Men’s Leisurewear RTW Designer who will report to the Creative Director and Collection Coordinator, as part of our dynamic team in Rome.
Following the guidelines and input of the Creative Director and the Commercial department needs, you will develop the Leisurewear collection working closely with the Fabrics team, Fabrics research office and Product Manager office.
How you will contribute
- Research on trends and inspirations
- Participate in the creativity of the category through the knowledge of the latest trends
- Research on themes or on the Creative Director’s inputs through: vintage markets, suppliers, archives, web, expositions, books..
- Serve as a link between the design team and the Product Design & Development
- Manage presentations and collection briefings to commercial showroom and sellers
- Support the PM during the development of the style and its components
- Support the Creative Director with material selection
- Support the Merchandising team with the preparation of technical presentations
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years experience in design
- Fashion and/or Luxury background preferred
- Sound culture of fashion, trends, designers and history of the Brand
- Excellent research skills
- Good in freehand drawing
- Mastering the main digital tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Suite
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Enthusiastic with high levels of energy, self–motivation and resilience
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time