Ginori 1735 - Customer Service WW
Kering - Regular
SESTO FIORENTINO - Italy
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way.
Ginori 1735 is an expression of excellence in Italy and in the world in the high artistic manufacture of porcelain, able to combine craftsmanship, creativity, and attention to progress. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service WW who will report to the Customer Service Manager as part of our team in Sesto Fiorentino (FI).
You will be part of our Customer Service Team in Sesto Fiorentino and you will manage client’s orders and after sales activities demonstrating an unsurpassed Customer Service culture. You will be working closely with WW clients (both BTC and BTB) and with internal and external collaborators.
How you will contribute
Support Sales Team in the Commercial Offers
- Create ad hoc format to define commercial offers;
- Support Sales Teams providing technical info’s about products and costs;
- Prepare and provide pricelist;
- Support Sales Team defining commercial contracts;
- Storage contracts properly, working close with the Administration Team
Manage ETE Process client orders at WW Level
- Create new accounts and properly update existing accounts on the management toll (AX);
- Support clients on proving all documents necessary to finalize orders;
- Work with Kering Risk Manager to define the method payment in line with Kering Security Procedures;
- Manage pre-orders process, working close with Clients;
- Constantly be in touch with the Production Department to track and monitoring the products advancement;
- Prepare and provide all the documents required (packing list, etc..) working close with the Administration Team, Logistic&Out-Bound Team
Support in After Sales Activities
- Manage Client complains working close with the Quality Department;
- Track and monitor payment status and credit collections, working close with Finance & Administration Team
Who you are
- With at least 2 years of experience in Customer Service in industrial/manufacturing company or in structured international companies
- A graduate in related field
- Passionate in Interior Design/Home Industry
- Able to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills
- A problem solver, able to prioritize workload and pay close attention to details
- A collaborative individual able to build solid relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- A great team player, able to engage with teams and colleagues from different functions and levels of the company
- Preferably knowledgeable with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ..);
- Fluent in Italian and English , both written and spoken
- Fluent in Chinese both written and spoken, will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time