GUCCI Art Buying & Production Staff
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- He/She will be responsible for managing projects regarding the organization of photo and video shoots, including research, analysis of resources and needs, negotiation, discussion of contracts, management of all the activities and working groups (such as video studio) in compliance with the Creativity, budget and timeframe of the project
- Finding and scouting the right Talent for each print or digital concept and managing the process of producing images and contents.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a structured Company, advertising agency or photo studio with proven experience of at least 5 years on fashion and beauty projects.
- Humanities, communication or economics background.
- Fluent in English and Italian; a third language will be nice to have.
- High capacity of relationship and negotiation, project management and analysis, organization and formulation of project estimates.
- In-depth knowledge of talents working in photography, video, fashion and art (photographers, directors, models, styling, hairstylists, make up artists, set designers, studios and figures operating in digital and virtual realities).
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers. If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time