GUCCI Corporate Communication Internship
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
The candidate will support in a series of key projects and activities, including the following:
- On a daily basis, send out the Corporate Daily Press reviews.
- Carefully monitor and proactively search for Corporate Press articles (Italian and international), with an analytical approach.
- Constantly monitor articles of interest regarding the market in each business area and share with the appropriate teams as well as scout for new interesting “food for thought”.
- Support the team in creating and enriching the corporate press database.
- Contribute in drafting corporate statements and press releases
- Help manage the cost center of the area, dealing with Finance and Administrative depts
- Support the communication on the company’s internal communication platforms
- She/he is creative, enthusiastic, curious, willing to learn and contribute, with a hands on approach
- Global mindset, capable to work in multicultural contexts requiring flexibility, adaptability, and interaction with Italian and international stakeholders
- Accuracy and respect deadlines
- A previous experience in one of the following areas: corporate communications, investor relations, corporate text editor/writer, social media is welcome
- Digital & technology savvy, with good understanding of social media and content management softwares
- Good familiarity with the key industry institutions, stakeholders and players is appreciated
- Fluent English is a must, both written and spoken. French is a plus
- Full time