GUCCI- Corporate Image Department Director
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of the different teams in order to meet all deadlines: receipt of the brief, development of the creative concept, engineering and sampling, supplier selection, production and logistic.
- Ensure image consistency for all materials on all platforms to guarantee alignment for any launch and communication project
- Supervision of flows and processes within and outside the Corporate Image with regions and all Corporate departments
- Managing the Corporate Image department bdgt which includes printed materials, packaging, visual production, creative and digital production, cost centers. This includes negotiation activities with Procurement and all related legal aspects
- Supervision of a technical production team with particular attention on research of new materials and production tecniques and respecting Kering sustainability directives
- Coordination of internal Art Direction in its synergies with Design office and external Art Directions
- Managing a large team, leadership and motivation skills are a priority
- Close collaboration with other key functions, at Global and Regional level, such as: Design, VM, Brand Engagement, Corporate Finance Teams.
Qualifications and requirements:
- University degree in Marketing,Economics, Communication or another relevant field of study
- At least 15 years of relevant professional experience in print/film/digital/retail or brand design, ideally in the fashion or agency industry and relevant leadership experience
- Leadership skills are a must
- Exceptional ability to see projects through all phases of implementation including concept creation, design development and resource allocation/management connecting the dots
- Ability to supervise and to negotiate the budget partnering with the Finance department debriefing about costs estimates
- Exceptional communication, presentation and information seeking skills and a proven ability to effectively liaise with senior management to brainstorm design and strategize the fulfillment of marketing executions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers inside the Company to drive the completion of projects
- Be brilliant at the basics: diligently manage your pipeline, be systematic and proactive in prospection
- Willingness to travel.
- Full time