GUCCI CORPORATE LEGAL DEPARTMENT OPPORTUNITY: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INTERNSHIP ( START DATE 27/01/2020)
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from January 27th 2020, we will offer two internship opportunities in the following Global Legal & Corporate Affairs team:
- Intellectual Property Team ( Focus on Trademarks, Designs and Copyrights)
- Intellectual Property team ( Focus on Internet)
What will you learn with us?
- Support the team in managing administrative, civil, criminal and extra-judicial anti-counterfeiting and infringement matters at WW level (investigations, raids, customs cases, IP litigations; C&D letters);
- Support the team in handling the WW Portfolio and Prosecutions legal and administrative matters (support in filing and renewing trademarks, copyrights and designs; support in managing office actions, oppositions and cancellation actions ;)
- 3- Organizing the evidences of uses to support the actions related to portfolio matters (re-organizing the collections by mark, maintain updated the archive of Look book and Catalogues and implement the archive of evidences for the designs)
- 4- Support the team in drafting and reviewing different kind of documents, in English and in Italian (e.g. C&D letters; agreements; power of attorney; letters of consent etc.);
- 5- Support the team in handling the day-by-day work (invoices, relations with the Notary, Consulates, keep updated our records and files...)
What are the basics?
- University Degree in Law;
- Academic background in Trademark Law and in the IP field appreciated
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian both spoken and written;
- Excellent in using Outlook, Word, Excel
- High ethical standards and integrity, high level of discretion and accountability;
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is a must;
- Flexible, motivated and able to adapt to a constant changing environment;
- Team work and good communication and interpersonal skills
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor and HR
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time