GUCCI Garden Clienteling Manager
Gucci - Regular
Firenze - Italy
- Launches and lead the execution of Clienteling initiative in store
- To ensure all the global clienteling program and tools are implemented and followed by all SA closely with KPI objective for result checking.
- Develop and implement in-store programs to stimulate Clienteling awareness
- Retain and develop the existing clients
- Constantly monitor and coach SA on data collection and enrichment: tool usage and related ceremony.
- Highlight the importance of customer retention and being a service centric destination through role play and morning briefing
- Proactively support the SA to build relationship and gain customer understanding to facilitate future return visits
- Inspire SAs to implement initiatives personalized on client interests and profile
- Recruit new clients within and outside of the store
- Provide training, motivation and coaching to sales staffs to upgrade their clienteling skill, calling technique, and client service standard including grooming.
- Develop multi-sourced new client development initiatives/ activities to ensure on-going clienteling activity development.
- Manage the VIP room and One To One appointment (OTO) planning
- Stimulate SA to prepare, execute and follow OTO engagements, coordinate the OTO calendar and results. Help the team to deep dive client profile, behavior and preferences to personalize the experience, leveraging on the WTW practice, VIP room setting (were available) and hospitality role for amenities and concierge services.
- Assist SA when selecting clients, deep dive into information to prepare and execute OTO appointments leveraging on VIP room, product and hospitality guidelines
- Partner with Department Manager to plan and execute different product launching event and work on OTO planning to meet monthly target
- work with SA before each OTO to prepare a range of target products to present to clients
- Implement annual client action plan for selected clusters of VIG according to corporate guidelines
- 5+ years of Retail experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Luxury Business, customers, competitors and products
- Strong customer focus in line with Gucci hospitality culture
- Team/people management
- Problem Solving, Proactivity and Empathy
- Passion for the brand, history and creative culture
- Detail oriented, organized and professional
- Ability to build relationships and encourage colleagues to generate innovative ideas to drive success. Able to motivate, coach and drive others
- Fluent in English and any other language will be considered a plus
- Full time