GUCCI Global Events Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Project Leader of events at global level in accordance with Global Events Manager and business strategy: Brand Image Events (i.e. Fashion Shows, Parties, Product Launches), Special Events and Projects (i.e. Exclusive Dinners, Workshops, Press Days) and Retail Events (i.e. Store Openings, In-Store And Off Site Events, Collection Launches).
- Coordination and implementation of Guidelines working closely with all the business partners involved and external suppliers, and support to the region for regional Retail Events
- Strategy and implementation of Special Projects in alignment with teams involved under Global Events Manager supervision
- Project leader in the execution of events related to product categories in accordance with Global Events Manager and business strategy: High Jewelry, Gucci Décor, Beauty and Fragrances (Coty), Eyewear (Kering Eyewear), Watches and Jewelry (Gucci) working closely with all the business partners involved.
- Budget management of events led with the Global Events Manager and in collaboration with Global Finance
- Coordination of external vendors, suppliers and point of reference for internal stakeholders involved in events led
- Regular communications with regional teams to support them in the execution of retail events as long as other regional events (local dinners, special projects)
- 3 + years of professional experience gained in a similar role, ideally in production agencies or fashion houses
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding vendor and budget management and negotiation skills
- Problem solver and team player
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and be accountable for the project coordinated as a project leader
- Positive attitude with excellent communication and leadership skills
- Flexible, discreet, and ability to maintain confidential information
- Flexible to travel Globally
- Great knowledge of Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent English & Italian (speaking and writing) is essential
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time