GUCCI Global Merchandising Insights Analyst
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Global Merchandising Insights Analyst will support the team in building WW Merchandising strategies by providing reporting and data analysis. He/she will monitor the business while discovering and presenting main findings and assist the Merchandising team for an effective access to information and data highlights.
Key for this role is the attitude to develop an in-depth understanding of merchandising business processes and strategies, along with a solid background on reading, summarise and presenting data.
- Provide on time and effective analysis to Merchandising team, following merchandising calendar, with both ordinary ad hoc requests.
- Business monitoring with deep understanding of market trends.
- Provide strategic analysis, proactively identifying and quantifying best practices and business opportunities.
- Build and develop key analysis and new data dashboards to provide findings and merchandising insights both at global and regional level.
- Set up standardised processes to validate and share data with main stakeholders, facilitate and simplify internal and external flows.
- Responding to ad hoc business queries and supporting the team during in season and buying activities.
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role;
- Educational background preferably in economics, business management or similar;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Analytical and numerical capabilities;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in the fashion industry would be considered a plus;
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time