GUCCI Graduate Trainee Watches Merchandising
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Cortaillod - Switzerland
Reporting to the Watches Merchandising Coordinator he/she will support in overseeing the category business by developing the collections to fully address market opportunities, while maintaining coherence in the brand image and standards of excellence.
- Assist in coordinating the advancements of the collection with the product development office on a constant basis.
- Assist in the preparation of the selling campaign (preparation of collection book, launch plan, collection presentation, product availability etc.), special events and sales meeting presentations.
- Manage the daily running of the business such as: code creation process, product shootings, special orders follow up, etc.
- Create and constantly update a reliable basis of all product information to be shared with key stakeholders (retail merchandising, ecom, Sales department etc)
- Collaborate with internal departments on the presentation of the collection to the customer (support on elaboration of Visual Merchandising Guidelines, development of special packaging, etc.).
- Monitor competition and support on market Benchmark.
- Collaborate with the Training department in the elaboration of Product Training material.
- Take ownership of the samples management for the Merchandising department.
- Ideally undergoing university degree or looking for a first internship after graduation.
- Fluent in English. French and Italian are a plus.
- Proactive and able to work in autonomy, keeping management updated on progress.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Office environment.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, well-organized, analytical skills, flexible, team oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Aesthetical sensibility and passion for fashion.
If you are interested to contribute to the success of Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry and build a career within an international environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Full time