Gucci Graphic Designer
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Corporate Image Department Team is seeking a Digital graphic designer.
The role is based in Milan, home to many corporate departments of our company.
The Corporate Image Department has continuous interaction with all other corporate teams and provides the creativity for both internal and external communication.
With a global scope and cross-functional overview, key activities include:
- Develop creative graphic solutions
- Work with creative process and executes towards given targets and defined design languages and strategies and ensure consistency with the brand image
- Execute graphic design work according to the visual language of Gucci as well as given Corporate Identity guidelines according to legal guidance.
- Present graphic ideas and details with clarity in small groups and team meetings
- Research and identify trends and techniques that align with Gucci Aesthetic.
- OOH digital activities
- Work closely with the jewelry and watches creative team
- Support in the realization offline Graphic projects (adv – pos / pr / printed tools / web banners / other)
- Support in the realization of visual identities
- Previous experience in a Luxury and Jewelry Brand will be appreciated
- Educational background preferably in the arts
- knowledge the art of drawing and painting to the representation of the jewelry
- Great knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office apps
- Usage of iOS
- Optional: knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals, driving business results and going the extra mile in the daily work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Sound knowledge of the current market and consumer trends
- Excellent propensity for teamwork
- Full time