GUCCI Head of Logistics
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Review all current internal and external Logistics practices by the Brand and Kering Logistics Worldwide, in order to assess current performances vs industry benchmarks, identify potential weaknesses and recommend improvements.
- Immediately partner in all key ongoing Supply Chain transformation projects involving a Logistics dimension, both at HQ and internationally.
- Support the development of innovations aimed at improving accuracy, efficacy, lead times and – last but not least – costs across the whole product journey.
- Develop every Logistics strategic initiative always keeping a full Omnichannel perspective as a guiding principle.
- Assess and improve operations, logistics and reverse-logistics capabilities in the Brand DOS.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Production, Merchandising and Finance to guarantee more effective and efficient Logistics practices aligned with the product flow forecasting and planning capabilities.
- Champion a transformed, consumer-centric and digital-first view of all Logistics operations, implementing B2C quality and service targets also to B2B flows.
- Interact with Brand internal and Kering IS teams, to ensure Logistics needs are well represented and understood and the most modern and effective technologies concerning the area are adopted.
- Effectively manage an internal WW HQ Logistics team (size and mission to be designed together) and functionally interact with the remote regional teams.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, a master’s degree a plus.
- Ten years of experience as a Logistics and Operations Executive of a world-class organization, either a comprehensive Logistics provider or a brand/retailer / wholesaler, with exposure to Luxury and/or fast-moving consumer goods. Strong exposure to Digital and Ecommerce a plus.
- International experience gained in both European and non-European markets, with deep knowledge of import/export practices, international warehousing and omni-channel logistics
- Self-motivated, with the ability to thrive in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics as it relates to the role
- High-proficiency and deep knowledge of the most common ERP, OMS and WMS platforms.
- MS Office and advanced Excel skills
- Full command of English required, proficiency in spoken and written Italian a strong plus.
- Full time