Gucci - Regular
GUCCI In-Store Clienteling Manager (m/f/d)
Gucci - Regular
Zürich - Switzerland
Role Mission The In-Store Clienteling Manager assists the Store Manager in building and maintaining the client portfolio by contributing to improve the collective and individual performance of the store teams in relation to all CRM and Clienteling KPIs. This, by coaching and following up with Team Managers and Client Advisors, in setting and achieving challenging objectives for each of the steps in the clienteling process: data capture, contactability, prospecting, client outreach, OTOs, re-purchase, and top tier client engagement and retention.
Launches and lead the execution of Clienteling initiative in store
- Implement and develop a clienteling mindset among Team Managers by constantly promoting the clienteling activity /culture and monitoring of performances
- Make sure all the global and regional clienteling programs and tools (ie LUCE Functionalities, E-learning,) are implemented, understood and followed by all CAs closely with KPI objective for result checking.
- Proactively develop and implement in-store programs to stimulate clienteling awareness
- Work closely with Team Mgrs and CAs to select the right client profiles for local and global clients activations in-store and off-site
- Achieve the local clienteling KPI targets (ie: data capture, contactability, prospecting, client outreach, OTOs, re-purchase, top tier client engagement and retention)
- Be a brand ambassador on the floor and lead by example on all clienteling aspects from welcoming clients to entertaining clients during in-store and off-site events
- Work closely with Team Managers and CAs to select the right clients profiles for the local and global activations in-store and off-site
- Ensure the full use of LUCE among the Team Managers and CAs and ensure the completion of all the clienteling tasks pushed by WW, region and hub.
- Work closely with the Hub Clienteling Team, facilitating communication flows, delivering actions and feedback on time.
Recruit New Clients within and outside of the store
- Focus on prospect conversion using all available assets
- Provide training, motivation and coaching to sales staffs to upgrade their clienteling skill, calling techniques, and client service standard including grooming
- Develop multi-sourced new client development initiatives/ activities to ensure on-going clienteling activity development.
Retain and develop the existing clients
- Constantly monitor and coach CA on data collection and enrichment: tool usage and related ceremony
- Highlight the importance of customer retention and being a service centric destination through role play and morning briefing
- Proactively support Team Managers and CAs to build relationship and gain customer understanding to facilitate repurchase and retention
- Inspire CAs to implement personalized initiatives on client interests
- Implement annual client action plan for selected clusters of VIG according to corporate guidelines
Manage the VIP room and planning of One To One appointment (OTO)
- Stimulate CA to prepare, execute and follow OTO engagements, coordinate the OTO calendar and results. Help the team to deep dive client profile, behaviour and preferences to personalize the experience, leveraging on the WTW practices, VIP room setting (were available) and hospitality role for amenities and concierge services
- Assist CA when selecting clients, deep dive into information to prepare and execute OTO appointments leveraging on VIP room, product and hospitality guidelines, including preparing a range of target products to present to clients Partner with Team Managers to plan and execute outreaches according to product launches and work on OTO planning to meet sales targets
- 5+ years of Retail experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Luxury Business, customers, competitors and products
- Strong customer focus in line with Gucci hospitality culture
- Team/people management
- Problem Solving, Proactivity and Empathy
- Passion for the brand, history and creative culture
- Detail oriented, organized and professional
- Ability to build relationships and encourage colleagues to generate innovative ideas to drive success. Able to motivate, coach and drive others
- Fluent in English (a second language is a plus)
- Full time