GUCCI INTERNISHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN LEGAL DEPARTMENT (FLORENCE & MILAN) - START DATE 21st NOVEMBER 2022
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in Legal Team.
Here the internship roles we are looking for within the Legal Department:
1. REGULATORY, COMPLIANCE & PRIVACY INTERNSHIP - Milan
- Study of the most important sources of external and internal regulatory compliance (eg GDPR, Privacy structure, Compliance system of the Kering / Gucci group (anti-corruption, AML, etc.);
- Regulatory and case-law research to support the drafting of the documents;
- Understanding of the general mechanisms to manage the privacy claims via Gucci client Service
- Drafting of the letters of appointment as a data processor and authorized person in compliance with GDPR
- Participation in the meetings of the "Organismo di Vigilanza" and updating the books
What will you learn with us?
- The internship aims to introduce to the discipline of privacy and compliance, declined in the organizational structure of the companies belonging to Gucci brand and, more generally, to the Kering group.
- The various stages of the internship include training by the tutor (Regulatory Compliance and Privacy Director) as well as practical, through the direct involvement of the intern in the activities to reach the compliance.
2. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, COMPLIANCE & SUPPLY CHAIN INTERNSHIP - Florence
- Assist in drafting and reviewing the lease agreement and contract of the gratuitous of properly for Gucci employees and other related activities;
- Assist in drafting and review of different kinds of documents, in English and in Italian (e.g. call notices, minutes, proxies);
- Support in preparing answers to legal questions and in legal research;
- Help in reviewing Corporate documentation such as Shareholders agreements;
- Support in collecting signatures and preparing a cover presentation for Corporate documents;
- Support the Legal Director in Legal Compliance activities;
- Manage archiving activities, database updating and corporate Secretarial activities;
What will you learn with us?
- The internship contemplates a full-time activity related to the field of Corporate Governance and Legal Compliance (Health & Safety, Privacy, Dlgs 231/2001), and the field of lease agreement and contract of the gratuitous bailment of property for the Gucci employees.
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Law, Privacy and Compliance
- Specific Credits in Compliance will be considered a plus
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad will be considered a plus
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2022 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates).
The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly basis;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time