GUCCI INTERNSHIP CLIENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT OPPORTUNITY – START DATE 27 JANUARY 2020
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from January 27th 2020, we will offer an internship opportunity in the Procurement Department as Global Client Services Intern.
What will you learn with us?
The intern will be, at the end of the internship, in the capacity of:
- Understand the roll-out of the Global Client Services project and the implementation of the Regional structures for all streams of the project (Ecommerce & Retail contacts)
- Understand regional structure in client service department
What are the basics?
Graduated or students close to graduation in Economics, Management Engineering, Mathematics, Industrial/Service Design
Master Degree in Luxury, Business Management is welcome although not mandatory
Proficient and excellent master of Excel, Power Point and Word
Proficiency in English is a must; fluency in French and Italian is welcome although not mandatory
Manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
Work well under pressure and in an intense environment
Self-driven, motivated, results and solutions orientated approach
Proactive and resourceful individual
Willing and able to work in a highly international and multi-cultural environment
Outstanding capabilities for team work and collaboration Client-centric mindset
Interest in innovation, digital, retail and omnichannel topics
Interest in Fashion and Luxury is a plus
You will be involved in:
Definition and formalisation of the global roadmap, taking into account Regional specificities and main dependencies
Identification of the working team and project streams
Following up with various teams on the progress and status of all activities related to the Project Plan
Monitoring the on-going activities and ensuring the global project is advancing at the right pace based on the project plan
Preparation of documentation for updates to WW and Regional Top Management teams
Organisation of regular internal update meetings, and of Steering Committees with Regional and WW Top Management, in particular on agenda setting and material preparation
Ad-hoc analysis and benchmarks for all Global Client Services team members
Proactively proposing some new analysis and / or ways of working to reach the expected results
Proactively proposing and analysing new omnichannel solutions on the market, with clear recommendations on the benefits to implement in the Brand
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com;
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team;
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates);
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with the Internship's Tutor and HR.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time