GUCCI INTERNSHIP FINANCE DEPARTMENT OPPORTUNITY – CONTROL CORPORATE & INDUSTRIAL ACTIVITIES INTERN START DATE 27 JANUARY 2020
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from January 27th 2020, we will offer an internship opportunity in the Finance Department as Control Corporate & Industrial Activities Intern.
What will you learn with us?
The intern, who is part of the Control Corporate & Industrial Activities Department and is constantly affiliated with the company tutor, will develop skills in:
- 360 degree management control in a multinational company
- Industrial control, specific for the Gucci production categories
- Advanced reporting, data analysis.
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (last year) with successful studies in Economics or financial subjects;
- Excellent computer and analytical skills
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad;
- Fluency in English;
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus;
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com;
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team;
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates);
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with the Internship's Tutor and HR.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time