GUCCI Jr Global Media Planner
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
· Review and coordinate incoming media plans and updates from the regions, giving feedback aligned with the central strategy and guidelines
· Update all internal documents and systems related to media planning, including flowcharts and summary decks, internal budgeting systems, etc.
· Manage all creative documents including specs and image rotations
· Connect with all relevant internal departments including creative, legal, eCom, Social Media and Global marketing teams
· Build relationships with external vendors and publishers
· Manage the day-to-day communication with our partner agencies, running our weekly status calls and updating the discussion agendas
· Work with the Planners and Media Insights team to compile results reports for all campaigns.
· Handle the Print Archiving responsibilities on a weekly basis.
· Assist in compiling investment and activity summaries in approved templates.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proficiency in Italian and English
· Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in digital media planning or eMarketing
· Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
· Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Doubleclick Systems and Social Media Analytics
· Passion for fashion, luxury and digital industry in a dynamic and international environment
· Enthusiastic, proactive and well organized
- Full time