GUCCI LG & SHOE PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP– START DATE 27 JANUARY 2020
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our LG & Shoe Production Department based in Florence is responsible to planning and controlling the production of Leather Goods and Shoes Products ensuring the right quantity and quality required by the market at just the right time. It focuses on the transformation process of raw materials into finished products and it includes also suppliers’ identification, selection and price negotiation; suppliers’ analysis and raw materials purchasing.
Starting from January 27th 2020, we will offer an internship opportunity in the following teams:
- Shoe Assembly Raw Materials Procurement
- LG & SH Purchasing, Technical & Quality Raw Material
- LG Production Planning
What will you learn with us?
- You will gain experience in the management of procurement orders for raw materials and production progress
- You will contribute to production capacity analysis and suppliers’ performance evaluation
- You will collaborate in developing effective growth strategies to generate competitive advantage in the raw material market
- You will be involved in startup projects for continuous improvement
- Finally, you will have the chance to collaborate with internal Departments (Procurement, Process Engineering, Raw Materials Engineering, Production Planning)
What are the basics?
- Recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Business, Management, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering or going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in the second week of December 2019 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates) The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time