GUCCI_ LG&SHOE Technical Engineering Internship
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our LG & Shoe Technical and Quality Department based in Florence plays a crucial role in defining technical and quality standards both for products and processes in prototyping and production areas.
Starting from October 28th 2019, we will offer an internship opportunity in the following teams:
- LG & Shoe QMaster
- LG & Shoe Quality System Engineering
- Industrial Engineering Shoe Time & Method
What will you learn with us?
- Develop improvement projects and provide training within out factories;
- Define and improve our Quality System, its structure and procedures and quality management tools;
- Times and methods analysis and process engineering
What are the basics?
- Recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management and Industrial Engineering or going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com. If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in the first week of October 2019 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come)
- Full time