GUCCI OPPORTUNITY: SYSTEM ANALYST INTERNSHIP - START DATE 27/01/2020
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from January 27th 2020, we will offer an internship opportunity in the
Security Department as System Analyst Internship
What will you learn with us?
- System Inventory Analysis: Propose new solutions and ideas linked with system automatization and data analysis to support the business transformation process of the Security Department
- Identify data and tools useful to address and support antifraud activities
- Support new projects as an active contributor to their success, liaising with project management teams, monitoring their progress
- Make recommendations to help the improvement of the efficiency for the IDS, CCTV, access control suit
- Coordinate with the Retail Security team to adapt new tools in the Corporate & Industrial business environment
- Implement web analysis and monitoring activities to highlight traces of fraudolent schemes linked to the Corporation
What are the basics?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science / Data Management
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Genuine interest for technology and knowledge of main code languages: Java, SQL, R ecc.
- Fluent in English and Italian
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor and HR.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time