GUCCI Outlet Mark Down Merchandiser
Gucci - Regular
Firenze - Italy
How you will contribute (key accountabilities):
- Analyze, evaluate and model a wide array of retail and merchandising data, from retail sales to merchandising metrics (such as: sell-thrus, turns and months of supply);
- Perform analytical and quantitative analyses, including but not limited to: identifying markdown actions worldwide and regions, analyze receipts and inventory levels, execute and study merchandising analysis to monitor KPI (i.e. sell thrus, months of supply, price ranges, sales by line, etc);
- Merchandising markdown forecasting and planning activities for the company on a worldwide level for Outlet channel (including the employee store).
- Work on additional special projects and assignments.
Things that should be in your background:
- A University Degree in Finance, Economics, Supply Chain, or Business;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- At least 4 years of experience in an analytical role at a top-tier organization is preferred;
- Knowledge of retail and merchandising metrics;
- Excellent modeling skills coupled with the ability of analyzing wide, complex arrays of data.
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
- Experience working in a fast paced, very dynamic environment;
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals, driving business results and going the extra mile in the daily work;
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and handle multiple requests with multiple degrees of priority simultaneously;
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethic;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time