Gucci - Regular
Firenze - Italy
- Data entry in Pricing Software;
- Set, develop, control and publish price lists for internal and external consumption (Retail, Wholesale, Duty Free, Outlet and E-Tailers);
- Manage price loads and modifications to Stealth (AS400), JDA and SAP (transactional price data systems);
- Resolve pricing discrepancies between published lists and transactional price data systems;
- Perform margin and pricing analysis to support key business initiatives;
- Develop standardized reporting which both informs and drives decision making;
- Link with finance teams to ensure local price changes are effectively communicated and implemented.
- Interact as point of contact for Pricing Department and the other departments within the company, notably WW Buyer, PR, Customer Service, Sales Assistants, Product and Retail Merchandising etc.
- Support Pricing Manager in development of pricing strategies, setting priorities and goals, and ensuring alignment around pricing issues.
- Project Management for the implementation of key procedures and IT projects.
- Bachelor degree in Economics;
- Strong ability with the use of Microsoft Excel and IT;
- Deep knowledge of Stealth and AS400, SAP BI, Oracle Database;
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Self-directed and organized;
- Ability to handle multiple proposals/deadlines at once.
- Full time