GUCCI Product Assistant
Gucci - Regular
ROMA - Italy
The Product Assistant will join Gucci Design team and will support our Embroidery Team in any part of the embroidery design and development process for Women’s Ready to Wear, Made to Order and Celebrities’ collections. The new joiner will support our Collection Coordinator's and Embroidery Senior Designer to plan and carry out all daily activities.
How you will contribute (key accountabilities)
- Launch all swatches
- Manage all requests for archive researches coming from suppliers and follow up
- Manage all communications with suppliers including deadlines and hand carries recaps of projects and styles launched.
- Provide to all suppliers instructions regarding details of shipments, information for commercial invoices and billing information, corrections where necessary and follow-ups.
- Check, correct and approve incoming invoices.
- Organise timetable for the entire team taking into consideration existing timetables of all different collections
- Arrange meetings with suppliers, according to the timetable.
- Manage the communications with our Legal team
- Monitor very closely all important incoming and out coming shipments and hand carry
- For Women’s Ready to Wear collections:
- Keep detailed records of meetings with follow-up actions
- Assist Fabric To Sketch process (collection launch) by adding and cross checking styles and fabric codes and by adding finalised pages into system. Communicate all launches to our suppliers.
- Keep detailed record of approved final techniques and swatches
- Provide instruction to suppliers, atelier and factories in regards to where and when to send fabrics, paper patterns, and follow up with each of them.
- Manage the communication and follow-up with the production team in Novara.
- For Celebrities Special Projects:
- Keep an overview of ongoing projects and deadlines
- Share technical information with the Atelier
- Monitor send out of final garments as well as arrival of materials.
- Manage the communications with Atelier and Celebrities’ team.
- For Made to Order:
- Create Fabric to Sketch Pages and Collection overview.
- Join design team for important meetings.
- Manage communications with the production team.
Things That Should Be in Your Background
- We will value experience in working with high number of embroidery suppliers
- Crucial for this role will be also a proven experience in supporting designers in fabric to sketch process in a multinational fashion company
- Good organization skills and high attention to details when completing a task
- Fluency in English
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Proven ability of building and maintaining relationships
- Hard-working, resilient and flexible
- Problem solving and solution orientated with a ‘Can-do’ attitude
- A strong team player who is considerate of colleagues
- Ability to be discrete, confidential and reliable at all times
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time