GUCCI Product Care Spare Parts Planner
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Cooperate with colleagues from supply chain demand planning team in designing seasonal statistical forecasting models.
- Conduct forecasting analysis, ensuring that processes and methods followed are based on the best practice (continuous improvement of forecasting techniques, methods and approaches).
- Measure the forecast accuracy with actual figures
- Control inventory targets approved by management to guarantee the right coverage in order to guarantee that regions are able to provide service offer
- Make recommendation of inventory targets adjustments based on changes in spare part demand and market needs.
- Produce order of spare part to provide Production Departments with the inputs to satisfy the demand.
- Set the correct communication flow and management process to quickly respond to unpredicted needs of repair kit coming from quality issues with impact at regional level.
- Prepare reports and communicate forecast coverage efficacy to the management.
- Evolve and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and guarantee the alignment at WW level establishing a strong communication channel with Regional After Sales functions.
- Constant interaction with Quality and Production Dept. to identify changes in finished goods production that reflects on Spare Part forecast and Safety Stock.
- Bachelor degree in statistic, mathematics, engineering or related fields
- 2/3 years of experience in the role, scheduling, forecasting and planning
- Strong analytical abilities
- Fluent English communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- SQL, ERP and statistical software packages experience could be a plus
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing, operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Good communication and team building skills
- Detail oriented
- Extreme accuracy
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical skills
- Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics
- Ability to lead cross-functionally
- Collaborative skills in resolving long and short positions in inventory
- Experience in managing end of life cycle and obsolete inventory
- Full time