GUCCI - Sales Manager - France
Gucci - Regular
Paris - France
- Achieve sales targets assigned to the sales territory.
- Build and promote strong and long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs. Secure consistent brand image at point of sales level.
- Assess client’s potential and translate into selling plans and selling activities. Provide realistic sales forecasts to management for the territory.
- Promote sell-out strategy through Merchandising, VM and Training support.
- Keep track of selling conditions for each customer (price, special conditions).
- Identify emerging selling opportunities and coordinate with management for validation, supervise local implementation and development.
- Introduce new products and new projects to customers in liaison with the company vision and practices.
- Report sales achievement to management including requests on quantitative and qualitative aspects of the business
- Business intelligence for the region: competition, trends, opportunities.
- Regularly ensure that visual merchandising guidelines are followed and implemented in coordination with central VM office.
- Accompany the Regional VM Manager while possible site inspections.
- 4-5 year’ experience in sales on the territory of France, wholesales channel.
- Knowledge of the local watches and / or jewelry A and B class distribution.
- Excellent communication skills, easygoing approach with clients.
- Demonstrated capabilities in managing Key Accounts (Dept Stores / Multiples)
- Understanding of retail business (some experience in retail business would be a plus)
- Attentive to details yet envisioning global strategy.
- Result and priority-driven, fast in decisions and implementation, pragmatic approach to problem solving,
- Good in self-organization, precise on reporting.
- French fluent, English proficient, Italian basics would be a plus.
- Full time