GUCCI Shipping & Export Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
Cortaillod - Switzerland
Prepare documents for Export and coordinate shipments (Watches, Jewelry, SAV parts, PLV) with forwarders and customers. Assure the highest service for shipment (Quality / Timing / Cost) to our external and internal customers.
- Coordinate customers’ orders from the creation to the shipment of goods:
- Insert the customer order in M3 (if required)
- Release the picking
- Coordinate the preparation of the goods with our Stock Department (Finished goods & PLV & SAV)
- Invoicing orders according to our internal finance consensus
- Establish all documents mandatory for the exportation (CITES, E-DEC, COO etc…)
- Coordinate the shipment with the forwarder depending on the Incoterm
- Assure the pick-up of goods with forwarders
- Communicate the shipment details and the invoice to customers and Customer Service
- Re-invoice the freight charges (if required).
- Plan shipments dates according to customers’ needs and requests.
- Keep customers informed if any discrepancies occur during transportation.
- Manage all suppliers return shipments.
- PR samples and Gift shipment management.
- Plan and prepare all special shipments for all our internal customers (Marketing shipments, SAV shipments, Quality Control, Product Development etc…).
- External communication :
- Answer to customers’ needs and forward all information requested to the customers
- Contact daily forwarders to coordinate and follow-up shipments.
- Internal communication :
- Collaborate with SAV to coordinate parts & finished goods shipments
- Collaborate with Finance Department for pre-paid & credit limit shipments
- Collaborate with Stock Department to coordinate preparation of orders
- Commercial degree.
- Fluent in French and English (Italian would be an asset).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the Luxury Goods industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and in an ERP (M3 would be an asset).
- Service and results oriented, well organized, resistant to stress and flexible, pro-active and having a strong Team spirit.
- Full time