GUCCI Store Operations Manager La Roca Village
Gucci - Regular
LA ROCA DEL VALLES - Spain
As a Store Operations Manager for GUCCI you represent the brand to all customers and stakeholders.
You are responsible for managing administrative and inventory support to the store to achieve business goals. You will lead operational excellence within the store, ensuring all operational procedures are commercially managed to ensure the highest standard and most efficient delivery of the customer experience.
You will act as a team player and work collaboratively with all GUCCI employees and stakeholders to achieve exceptional results.
This position is responsible for the management of Store Support and Cashiers.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally from a high-volume retail or service-based industry preferably in the luxury environment
- Proven strong operational performance within a high volume and high turnover retail environment, leading a team. Other relevant service sector experience may be considered.
- Proven ability to work in highly pressured roles and situations
- Customer service orientated attitude, driven by meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- High attention to detail and a strong, professional work ethic
- Strong leadership and management skills used to lead, grow and develop the team by example
- Proficiency in using technology and/or learning about updated technologies
- Proficiency in Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Full time