GUCCI Supply Chain Internship
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our WW Supply Chain Function teams based in Florence play a crucial role in building a competitive differentiation through Demand Planning activities, aimed at ensuring the fit among market trends, production timing and strategic priorities, and Inventory Planning activities meant to guarantee the proper service level for all distribution channels, ensuring the appropriate replenishment and stock balancing at WW level.
Starting from October 28th 2019, we will offer an internship opportunity in the following teams:
- Demand and Supply Chain Planning
- Supply Chain Planning
What will you learn with us?
- Collaborate with Merchandising Department to review sales forecasts and inventory coverage (focus on brand transitions, new product introduction, event, phase in and phase out items)
- Ensure reliable forecasting analysis according to market trends and seasonality and control inventory targets making adjustments based on changes in demand to guarantee the right coverage in order to avoid lost sales or over stock situations.
- Support the order process of newness items to provide Production Departments the inputs to satisfy the demand in the different markets.
- Collaborate with IT Department to develop new systems that ensure the consistency between Markets needs and Production capacity.
What are the basics?
- Recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management and Industrial Engineering or going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or Business and Statistic
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in the first week of October 2019 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates) The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time