GUCCI Team Manager - Galleria V. Emanuele Milano
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The TM is responsible for maximizing store performance in order to overachieve targets and goals with a strong focus on team management and development.
Working on the shop floor, the TM is a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong retail background and relationship building skills both with the team and the clients.
The TM is responsible for ensuring the team demonstrates exceptional service culture and client experience, representing the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting its values.
• Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
• Working on the shop floor, the TM will be in constant contact with the team and what is happening on a daily basis.
• Provide support and ongoing feedback to client advisors to ensure their development, motivation and sense of belonging.
• Conduct regular performance conversations to discuss results and develop action plans.
• Conduct on spot coaching to ensure consistent client experience.
• Participate in attracting, recruiting and on-boarding a high performing team.
• Partner with Store Manager and Human Resources for all employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
• Make sure that all the company policies and procedures are followed by all the team members.
• Lead and inspire the team on executing superior client experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset within the team.
• Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long lasting relationships with clientele.
• Lead the execution of clientelling activities with the store team, developing actions to reach the goals and KPIs.
• Demonstrate leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor.
• Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose action plans to reach the targets.
• Partner with Merchandising team providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific requests for the store in order to grow the business.
• Collaborate with VM team in order to maximize the category potential while guaranteeing that the image of the store is maintained according to guidelines.
• Ensure the team develops a full product knowledge through specific training, while making sure they are aware of market trends and competitors.
- Full time