GUCCI TECH Retail Business Partner
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Gucci Tech Retail Manager is the point of reference of the main stakeholders of Retail for main projects / activities where the impact or execution is extended to Gobal or regions. In particular, she/he acts as a point of reference for the management, to keep a strong relationship between business and IT, to realize the quality assurance in the most important projects / initiatives, by keeping the defined priorities. She/He will control the service level and the roadmaps of evolution of the applications/solutions, with particular attention for the control of business satisfaction on the service.
She/He works very closely with delivery & project teams within Kering and Gucci Tech.
She/He is also the leader for the analysis and proposal of hedge technologies supporting the business and managing prototypes and pilots with the other colleagues of the area.
- Mastery of retail processes
- Work with key strategic and operational stakeholders to shape systems and data to improve retail processes
- Supports the business in the definition of new solutions and/or enhancements of existing systems
- Closely works with the project team to ensure delivery on time with expected solution
- Anticipate, whenever possible, business evolution and needs, to define an evolutionary roadmap in information systems.
- Owns IT strategic plan on behalf of the business for the area of responsibility
- Manages scouting for market solutions, involving appropriately other areas of Gucci Tech
- Ensure that established IT Service Management best practices are understood and applied
- Propose new technologies to be implemented in the area as solutions to improve business performances and efficiency, managing feasibility studies, prototypes, pilots.
- Bachelor’s degree in managing engineer, economics, statistics, or related fields
- Deep knowledge of the main IT projects within Retail business area; better if applied in luxury fashion industry
- Strong relational skills and ability to efficiently manage relations with internal customers, suppliers and business references
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability and passion for traveling up to 20% of your working time
- Soft skills:
- Negotiation skills
- Dealing with conflict
- Quality client service techniques
- Decision making
- Propensity for innovation
- Technical skills:
- Business Analysis
- Conceptual Modeling
- Process Approach
- Project management methodologies
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time