GUCCI Visual Designer
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Milano - Italy
Your main activities will be (Key accountabilities):
- Graphic design of the identified proposals of windows, projects or visual tools using 3D modeling and rendering software.
- Collaboration with the Visual Team in researching new window display solutions.
Things that should be in your background
- At least 2-3 years in similar roles, knowledge of the fashion industry will be considered a plus.
- Highly creative, interested in visual arts/graphic communication and fashion.
- Team working and goal oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), AutoCAD and rendering software (e.g. Rhinoceros).
- Experience in the luxury goods field is preferred.
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time