GUCCI Watches and Jewelry Retail Merchandising Assistant
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Watches and Jewelry Retail Merchandising Assistant will support the team in monitoring the business performance, predicting sales trends, controlling stock levels and organizing the buying process of master orders.
He/she will monitor business of the related categories, assuring a proper translation of HQ key messages to regional merchandising teams, in order to optimize the balance between assortment and stock and to maximize sales growth across regions and channels.
Performance Analysis & Business Development:
· Perform weekly analysis and quarterly reports at worldwide level and develop ad hoc monitoring for Gucci Jewelry & Watches stores;
· Continuously analyze selling trends and implement action plans based on product and market performance;
· Collaborate with Demand Planning team to elaborate a 1-year sales plan, monthly monitor performances and review estimates to meet sales targets;
· Elaborate and consolidate inputs coming from regions and channels on business trends and performance;
· Collaborate with regional merchandising teams to define a regional offer and find the right balance between global image and specific market needs;
· Analyze network efficiency and, in alignment with regional buyers, plan store assortments according to potential and clientele;
· Become a reference point for the regional teams meeting their needs and leading them through HQ processes;
· Perform buying preparation analysis in terms of efficiency, SKU target by function, sales and open to buy;
· Support the coordination of Master Order activities and assist in defining assortments and quantities by region/channel to ensure a balanced order and global product mix;
· Post-buying alignment with Collection Merchandising to optimize the information sharing with all interested parties;
· Work closely with Demand and Inventory Planning teams with the aim of strictly managing the inventory to optimize stock level and maximize sales:
balance carry over assortments according to store potential;
provide Demand Planning with qualitative product/market inputs to adjust sales forecast and reorders;
drive Inventory Planning to allocate bulk orders according to regional needs and forecasted sales peaks.
· University education or equivalent
· Fluent in Italian/English
· 1-2 years of experience in a Merchandising / Marketing / Business Development position preferably in the luxury goods industry.
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, well-organized, analytical skills, flexible, team oriented
· Proactive and able to work in autonomy keeping management updated on progress
· Highly committed, passionate about exceeding corporate goals and driving business
· Strong product affinity, aesthetical sensibility and passion for fashion.
Welcoming our new member is also an opportunity to remind ourselves of the importance of being a brand built on openness, self-expression and innovation.
We will never stop constantly pushing boundaries, to be a company of change and excellence.
We will always provide opportunities to our diverse Dream-makers in order to grow and to impact the future of our industry together.
- Full time