INTERNSHIP FINANCE DEPARTMENT OPPORTUNITY – START DATE 28 OCTOBER 2019
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from October 28th 2019, we will offer an internship opportunity in the Finance Department as Direct Procurement Intern.
What will you learn with us?
- What are the main Direct Procurement activities;
- To manage Direct Procurement Projects: managing tender process, vendor selection, costs saving, processes optimization, etc.
- To run market analysis and develop dashboards;
- Deep knowledge of the Leather Goods, Shoes, Ready-to-wear, Silk and Soft accessories categories;
- To handle internal and external clients’ requests.
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (last year) with successful studies in Finance or Engineering; major in procurement sourcing and/or supply chain management will be considered a plus;
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus;
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com;
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team;
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in the first week of October 2019 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates);
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with the Internship's Tutor and HR.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time