INTERNSHIP MERCHANDISING DEPARTMENT OPPORTUNITIES – START DATE 28 OCTOBER 2019
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Merchandising Department based in Florence and Milan plays a crucial role in addressing the creative flow to the clientele needs in order to develop products consistent with the brand identity with the aim to reach the maximum performance potential.
Starting from October 28th 2019, we will offer an internship opportunity as follows:
- Reporting Merchandising Internship – Florence
- Shoe Collection Merchandising Internship – Florence
- Handbags & Luggage Collection Merchandising Internship – Florence
- Man’s Ready to Wear Retail Merchandising Internship - Milan
- Watches & Jewellery Retail Merchandising Internship - Milan
- Shoe Retail Merchandising Internship – Milan
- Licensing Merchandising Internship – Milan
- Décor Retail Merchandising Internship – Milan
What will you learn with us?
- Learn how to analyze performances and propose actions based on figures;
- Develop product sensibility for the category assigned;
- Learn more about the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPI) used in merchandising;
- Learn more about Retail and Collection merchandising role and workflow;
- How to run a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the product category and competitors.
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management, Economics or Finance; Major in Fashion & Luxury fields will be considered a plus.
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad;
- Fluency in Italian and English; Knowledge of another language will be considered a plus;
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus;
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills;
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills;
- Passions for fashion and Gucci.
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in the first week of October 2019 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates)
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with the Internship Tutor and HR
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time