INTERNSHIP SECURITY DEPARTMENT OPPORTUNITIES – START DATE 28 OCTOBER 2019
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Security Department based in Florence and Milan plays a crucial role in ensuring that the company security processes and procedures are evenly distributed within the Company.
Starting from October 28th 2019, we will offer an internship opportunity as follows:
- Corporate Security Process Analyst internship - Florence
- Corporate Security System Data Analysis internship - Florence
- Corporate Security Loss Prevention internship - Milan
What will you learn with us?
- Learn more about security processes and corporate security systems;
- Learn how to assess and evaluate security processes and procedures;
- Learn more about different types of fraud and how to prevent them;
- Learn more about data and tools useful to address antifraud activities;
- Learn more about performance indicators and metrics to ensure security compliance.
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (last year) with successful studies in Law, Political Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science or Criminology;
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad;
- Fluency in Italian and English; Knowledge of another language will be considered a plus;
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus;
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills;
- Passions for legal matters and Security processes.
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in the first week of October 2019 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates)
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with the Internship's Tutor and HR
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time