IT Manager Industrial Projects
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2020, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of €13.1 billion.
We are currently seeking an IT manager for Industrial Projects as part of our dynamic team based between Milan and Paris.
As part of Kering Technologies located in Milan, this position, linked to the Global Tech Operations, will be part of the Office and Industrial Projects team.
This team is responsible for the delivery of the Tech infrastructure for the new locations (offices, industrial sites and warehouses) including Network, workplace and industrial solutions for Kering and its houses globally.
You will be:
- Global coordinator for all industrial initiatives of Kering houses worldwide being responsible for all Tech activities within industrial projects
- Manager of the local team in Italy (internal/external resources)
- Local coordinator for the Italian projects in scope
How you will contribute
- Coordinate globally all the Tech activities for industrial projects initiatives for Kering and the houses of the group
- Align globally all industrial Projects in terms of methodology, process, tools, technologies and standards
- Manage the local Italian team and coordinate the local regional teams in AMER and APAC
- Be the point of contact of the internal and external stakeholders and face off of the business, organize monthly meetings, KPI’s, shared roadmap, arbitration …
- Manage all the portfolio of industrial projects: budget, project plan management, tasks coordination and suppliers management, status meeting preparation and execution, risk management and communication
- Provide good knowledge and expertise on industrial projects
- Ensure correct handover between Build and Run teams
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of experience as IT Project manager, previous experience in IT Industrial or IT Retail Projects as a plus
- At least 2 years of team management
- Strong Leadership and excellent communication skills to be able to interact with IT and business people and translate business requirements into actionable plans
- Good experience implementing IT infrastructure and industrial environment
- Strong sense of agility/flexibility, autonomy and proactivity
- Knowledge about network (LAN and Wi-fi), audio/visio and industrial infrastructure solutions
- Fluent in Italian and English, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment
- Full time