KERING Assistant Controller
Kering - Regular
Haywards Heath - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an R2R Accountant who will report to the Financial Controller of UK Jewellery brands based in the Finance Shared Service Centre in Haywards Heath.
You will work collaboratively within the Finance Shared Services department in order to support on the preparation of the month end reporting, compliance activities and daily UK finance operations of the Kering Jewellery brands, comprising of Boucheron, Pomellato and the Multibrand watches and Jewellery outlet.
How you will contribute
- Support the Financial Controller in the preparation of month end reporting, including posting month end journals, preparing HFM load files, allocation of multibrand results, analysis of results, responding to divisional queries.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Completing Intercompany reconciliations
- Preparing of quarterly VAT returns
- Completion of tax packs
- Assisting in the preparation of budget and forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Responding and supporting with queries raised by stores or operational teams
Who you are
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified/in the latter part of their studies
- At least 5 years of experience in industry accounting
- Experience in retail / luxury retail business within a finance function would be a plus
- Proficient in SAP and Excel
- A problem solver with a strong analytical mindset with a high attention to details
- An effective and positive team player with excellent communication skills with an agile, collaborative and inclusive approach
- Full time
- United Kingdom