KERING CORPORATE Facility Specialist (fixed term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
You will be supporting the Facility Team of Kering Italy developing Facilities’ improvements in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Cooperate in the ordinary and extraordinary management of technical services, supporting the local functions of general services. The services into the perimeter to coordinate are: all technical maintenances like air conditioning, plumbing, soft work, refurbishment approved related workstation and office changes, green maintenance, etc.
- Daily coordination of supplier providers
- Monitoring of the elaboration of monthly reports to monitor SLA of the maintenance provided to the employee based in Kering Italy Milan Office
- Mapping of the estimated requested services for the site
- Operational support for periodic satisfaction committees for the technical maintenance provided at Kering Italy Milan Office
- Daily comparison also with General Services, Security and H&S teams for ordinary and extraordinary activities
Who you are
- A professional with a degree or a diploma in technical or scientific field
- Familiar with the Autocad and MS Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the most common management tools
- An individual with high ethical standards, integrity and high level of discretion
- Highly organized and details oriented
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual committed to teamwork
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written. A good knowledge of a second or a third language is a plus (French in particular)
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Facility team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time