KERING CORPORATE Human Resources Controlling Analyst
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
As part of our HR controlling expertise center, you will put your utmost effort into carrying out the specific processes and tools for HR controlling, insuring top quality work in harmony with Kering’s standards. Specifically, you will support Kering Group Operations, a division within the Group that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services, from Ready-To-Wear, to Integrated Logistics, through Industrial Operations.
How you will contribute
- Upload, control and consolidate personnel data, prepare monthly reporting and analysis on headcount/FTE variances
- Process HR Cost Budget/Forecast, liaising with HR business partners and Finance
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and simulations on personnel costs and headcount/FTE
- Implement tools dedicated to HR controlling : maintain 100% accuracy of HR systems, update referentials, and automate dashboards and analysis
- Create a strong relationship with Finance to ensure alignment and consistency
Who you are
- A science or economics graduate with at least 5/7 years of experience in financial controlling or HR controlling
- Expert in Excel with outstanding analytical skills
- A strong team player able to reach objectives and work under tight deadlines
- Exceptionally organized and accurate with solid methodological skills and high attention to detail
- Strongly committed to confidentiality and professionalism
- Fluent in Italian and English, French knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team at the intersection of Human Resources and Finance, with worldwide interfaces. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time