KERING CORPORATE Travel Retail Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Reporting to Kering Travel Retail Director, the Kering Travel Manager will support the Brands in the development of the channel, helping them to improve the current performances, to increase the presence in key locations and evaluating selective potential closures
He/She will manage and build a close relationship with market players, especially Landlords and Travel Retail Operators. At the same time, he/she will spread the TR culture and standards in the Group.
He/She will continue to consolidate knowledge of the brands, the market, the locations and the competitors, to better support the travel retail channel in the business development and continuous improvement activities. He/She will also be in charge of the Kering TR network monitoring.
How you will contribute
- Work on business development opportunities for brands
- Support each brand in the definition of the Brand strategy in travel retail: development path (location, opportunities, timing, etc.); selective closures; business model and/or partner selection
- Initiate, drive and foster business development opportunities: evaluation of new opportunities or expansion / renewal, in collaboration with brand TR and/or finance teams; conduct negotiations with partners (airports or travel retail operators)
- Build and consolidate relationships with key airports and travel retail operators
- Run any ad hoc activities (i.e. contract reviews – commercial clauses) that is needed to accomplish the goals
- Drive travel retail decision with numbers and market intelligence activities:
- Monitor Travel Retail brands performance to identify potential improvements
- Continue all the market intelligence activities
- Prepare research and analysis to identify passenger trends and customer behaviors
- Conduct financial modelling and advice brands
- Support the implementation of Kering TR strategic initiatives and projects
- Support the spreading of the TR culture within the group, supporting training process and delivering ad hoc studies / research on new trends in TR
Who you are
- You have a consultancy experience (at least 2 years) gained in luxury or consumer practice
- Knowledgeable of the luxury and fashion market; experience in Travel Retail as a plus
- You have strong presentation, spoken and written communication skills with a good standing
- You have strong analytical skills
- A master in MS Office (in particular Excel and Power Point)
- Flexible to adapt to urgencies and changing priorities
- Available to travel
- Fluent in English and Italian both spoken and written
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Travel Retail team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time