KERING Direct Procurement Manager
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will manage the company’s purchases of products and materials (“Façon”, etc.) and you will have to build a newly created department in a consolidated Global Luxury Group.
How you will contribute
- Execute fruitful sourcing strategies being an expert in understanding suppliers’ markets
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms and conditions
- Manage procurement projects (specification work, sourcing, negotiation, contract, roll-out & communication) in close partnership with brands/Kering stakeholders
- Consolidate suppliers relationships and negotiation power through Group legal agreements
- Monitor suppliers with regular business review and reporting (balance sheets, performance, quality, level of services) and monitor supplier risks (Group / brand supplier financial health and especially dependency)
- Liaise and coordinate with other departments and key stakeholders of Brands/Kering (Legal, Sustainability, Audit…) and will provide benchmarks and support Brands to find alternative sourcing if necessary
- Integrate Group Sustainability requirements in products and processes
Who you are
- A professional with proven working experience as a procurement manager or procurement officer
- Knowledgeable about sourcing and procurement techniques
- Able to be a decision-maker, talented in negotiations and networking
- Experienced in collecting and analyzing data and able to work with numbers
- A team player, with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Italian and English; French is a plus
- Capable of contributing to build a newly created department within a consolidated Group.
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time