KERING EYEWEAR - Brand Ambassador Gucci
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Munich - Germany
Kering Eyewear is looking for a Brand Ambassador to oversee the daily sales management and presentation of our brands in the region of Central Germany to achieve quantitative and qualitative objectives in line with the Kering Eyewear strategy.
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for managing and developing the business with opticians, regional department stores and independent customers. The main objective of the role is to actively drive sales and achieve budget targets by building a qualitative distribution network and a close relationship with our business partners.
How you will contribute
- Evaluate new customers positioning and suitability for launch of new brands/collections.
- Maintaining brand integrity by ensuring the product is distributed in doors which are adequate for image /positioning /location and presented in-store according to the brand merchandising standards.
- Research and target new customers.
- Guaranteeing an effective visit planning to achieve KPI in terms of frequency of visits per store, brand visibility in store and sell-out per store.
- Presentation and sell-in of new collections.
- In-store general training to retailer's sales staff regarding brands, products and marketing activities.
- Ensuring stock is at an adequate level in the POS of the assigned territory and support in stock management administration process.
- Implement trade marketing activities in cooperation with trade marketing team to maximize customers’ sell-out.
- Collect sell-out reports from customers.
- Collect and manage orders in cooperation with customer services department.
- Checking that VM is in line with Kering distribution strategy, managing and ensuring the correct installation of Point of Sale marketing material; supporting the planning and implementation of window campaigns in key locations.
- Brand presence in store: actively managing and optimizing brand presence by negotiating and increasing brand visibility (dedicated space, window displays etc.)
- Ensure the highest possible customer service and follow through of orders and deliveries.
- Build strong external and internal relationships.
- Assist the Finance department with invoice, debit and credit note queries.
- Dealing with client's commercial returns requests, always in line with corporate policy and instructions.
- Improving cross-selling activities with the regional team
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in sales roles with a proven record in fashion accessories/lifestyle/cosmetics or high end consumer goods.
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sales driven with the ability to expand business identify and develop new opportunities.
- Confident in dealing with customers and managing all aspects of the account.
- Negotiation & Influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage and improve the sales process.
- Experience in the Eyewear sector will be an advantage but not a must.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time