KERING EYEWEAR - Demand Planning Internship
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
LIMENA - Italy
We are currently seeking a Planning Intern to joint our Demand Planning team in our HQ in Padova. The intern will report to our Wholesales Planning Manager.
How you will contribute:
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing the forecast using the forecasting tool JDA for several brands in a specific market.
- Timely aligning other functions about the forecast validated in the S&OP process underlining any gap between sales forecast and demand forecast.
- Analyzing the performances of the catalogue of responsibility
- Being the pivotal communication point between Marketing, Sales and Global Planning and guarantee a prompt and constant flow of priorities and relevant information
- Providing a proactive support to continuously improve customer service level and simultaneously reduce finished goods inventory in line with the targets
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of a reporting system to analyze the main Demand Planning KPIs
Who you are:
- Master degree in Management Engineering, Economics or Statistics
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Previous experience in Supply Chain or Operations will be a plus
- Strong analytical capabilities are required
- Basic Excel usage is required
- The candidate is required to be a strong team player and communicator with entrepreneurship, autonomy and problem-solving skills
- With passion and enthusiasm for your work and your team.
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- 6-month internship paid
- Limena (Padova)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time