KERING EYEWEAR DOS & Fashion Multibrands Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking a DOS & Fashion Multibrands Manager, responsible for leading the Brands’ Directly Operated Stores business development process in order to maximize category penetration and channel turnover. He/she will report to the Head of IKA and DOS Fashion Multibrands as part of our dynamic team in our HQ in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Building Eyewear DOS yearly Brand sales plan to achieve sell out and sell in targets
- Analysing sales figures and foreseeing trends to drive forecasting, planning and assist decision-making process
- Working closely to the fashion house retail merchandising team to optimize seasonal buying and carry over assortment based on sales trends and distribution segmentation
- Constantly liaising with regional teams to set and implement training strategies across different regions
- Working closely to the fashion house visual merchandising team to enhance in store category visibility
- Designing appropriate business processes by liaising with logistic and customer service teams to continuously increase the service level
- Supporting supply chain and planning department to ensure proper forecasting and timely deliveries
- Carrying out store checking activities in order to monitor product visibility and collect market feedbacks
Who you are
- A university graduate with 3 years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment
- proven track record in Luxury/fashion accessories/cosmetics/Jewelry
- Sales driven with the ability to expand existing business, identify and develop new opportunities.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and manage own workload.
- Confident in dealing with customers and managing all aspects of the account.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities.
- Pro-activity in identifying and converting opportunities.
- Analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasking
- Proven record of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French would be a plus
- Full time