KERING EYEWEAR - Events and Showrooms Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Events and Showroom Manager who will report to Head of Corporate Image, Communication & Events as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Define the Corporate and Commercial event plan at Global level and monitor local event plans defined by markets/channels, sharing the calendar with all functions involved (Trade Marketing, Marketing, Supply Chain) and coordinating for macro and micro detail management with all counterparts and teams involved in the event;
- Define and share with markets/Channels the guidelines for the management and implementation of local events, coordinating with the Trade Marketing and Retail & Corporate Design teams;
- Comprehensively manage Corporate and Commercial events at Global level, being the point of reference before, during and after the event on organizational - Logistical aspects and on the management of the allocated budget: vendor allocation, quotation negotiation, location selection, definition of the attendees list, invitation management, travel plans management for internal and external clients, catering, transfers, set-up, samples, etc. . ;
- Support and monitor other local events (including local sales campaigns), including ensuring adherence to shared guidelines;
- Manage the supplier network, scouting for new contacts when necessary, negotiating and managing quotes for services and monitoring their execution according to agreed standards;
- Manage the events budget, with constant monitoring of expenses and periodic updates to share with your manager;
- Prepare follow-up report for each event held, to be shared with involved and interested functions.
- Supervise the Showroom Coordinator in the effective and efficient management of the Milan and Padua Showrooms, ensuring maximum preparation for customer reception by the Sales teams;
- Supervise the arrangement of product samples in Showrooms, ensuring their constant care and maintenance;
- Ensure synergy with the rest of Kering Eyewear Showrooms worldwide, overseeing the sharing and proper implementation of lineguides developed by the Showroom Coordinator.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Communication and/or Marketing 5-7 years
- A specialization in event organization is a plus
- Previous experience in event agencies is a plus
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel, even long-term, in Italy and abroad
- Strong negotiating skills and obsessive attention to detail
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time