KERING EYEWEAR HR Business Partner
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Paris - France
How you will contribute
- Guaranteeing the achievements of the talent acquisition targets for the assigned functions on time and on cost.
- Understanding the organizational and recruitment needs and working closely with the hiring managers to ensure culture fit and skills to meet future growth strategy.
- Drafting job descriptions
- Posting jobs and screening applications, scheduling & conducting interviews, ensuring appropriate communication is sent on time.
- Managing, tracking and monitoring hiring processes for all vacancies of the assigned job families, including internal mobility.
- Processing offer emails with supporting documents to initiate pre-employment activity.
- Providing vacancy updates and reports to the line manager, constantly updating hiring database.
- Organizing induction plans and welcome meetings for all new starters of the assigned job families.
- Acting as HR Business Partner in support of the direct manager, by establishing strong working relationships with corporate management and by also being approachable and available to all employees
- Supporting in the implementation of all people management related processes in the assigned functions in line with Group guidelines (Learning & Development, Comp & Ben, Budgeting,…).
- Guaranteeing the implementation of all HR Admin related processes, managing Workday system and working alongside with the Group Shared Services Center, ensuring that flows are promptly and accurately managed.
- Negotiating with Unions in collective bargaining negotiations.
- Managing labour relations policies and agreements.
- Supporting the line manager in designing, organizing and implementing Learning & Development activities (including identifying opportunities) for topics such as: leadership, technical skills, language, IT, policies and any other training needs.
- Manages all third-party training and recruitment supplier contracts and relationships
- Guaranteeing regular update of organization charts.
- Producing analysis, reports and summaries as and when requested
- Provide a generalist HR support by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assist the direct manager with other HR related projects as and when requested.
Who you are
- A university graduate with 2 years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment
- Experience as HR Generalist and in talent acquisition
- Experience in employee legislation and local labour laws
- Organized and process driven, great attention to details, able to prioritize effectively
- Strong ability to recommend HR opportunities and innovation staying ahead of the trends, while keeping the operation impeccable, with a solid service mentality.
- Flexible and multitasking
- Effective communication
- Able to work in team, embracing team spirit approach
- Fluent written and spoken French and English
- Full MS Office working proficiency
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time