KERING EYEWEAR - IT Analyst Planning
Kering Eyewear - Regular
LIMENA - Italy
We are currently seeking an IT Analyst in charge of IT systems for Planning function.
He/She will work in a modern and international contest to provide the best IT solutions and related IT projects.
How you will contribute
The candidate will be part of IT Project Management team and will work in a modern and international contest to provide the best IT solutions and related IT projects. In addition, the IT Analyst will be the liaison between company departments, IT Partners, and the main internal contact for the projects, which will be assigned.
- Analyze and understand the business requirements in order to define the best IT solutions for supporting the business process;
- Support the internal team in projects related to SAP Solution Application for Planning departments (Demand, Factory e MRP)
- Understanding internal requirements and acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue;
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications;
- Facilitating design sessions with partners to define the solution;
- Delivering elements of systems design, business rules, mock-up, or other detailed deliverables;
- Project Management responsibilities (timings, technical goals);
- Directly leads System Test and User Acceptance (UAT);
- Coordination of External Consultants;
- Creating internal documentation to users;
- First reference to AMS (application maintenance services);
- Report to IT Project Manager for internal follow up of IT projects and for proposal of new solutions (system based and/or process) in order to improve the overall process and the satisfactions.
Who you are
- Business Degree or Industrial / Management Engineering
- 2 or 3 years of experience in a consulting firm (MUST TO HAVE)
- Experience in SAP with focus on planning topics (SD, ATP, MRP)
- Experience on Demand Planning integrated software with SAP (NICE TO HAVE)
- Experience in Fashion or Consumer goods industry (NICE TO HAVE)
- Advanced level of English
- Problem solving
- Focus on results
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time