KERING EYEWEAR - Junior Eyewear Designer
Kering Eyewear - Regular
PADOVA - Italy
We are seeking a Junior Eyewear Designer to join our Creative Department in Padua.
How you will contribute
- Define creative concepts and mood boards in line with the guidelines provided by Brand management and the Creative Director
- Support the eyewear design team in drawing new styles
- Assist the design team in creating illustrations and new styles using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Closely monitor the progress of the 3D technical design, prototyping phase and all the product development steps
- Support the team updating our style collection as well as our colors and material archives
- Manage email correspondence and shipping priorities
- Any other creative or administrative tasks required by the design team
- Guarantee your contribution in communicating the key concepts of the developed collection to all internal and external key players
Who you are
- Excellent creative and drawing skills
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Professional ambition in Fashion and Luxury
- Authentic passion for the Eyewear category
- Solid image and trend research skills
- Ability to work with rigorous deadlines and high pressure for results
- Talent to understand creative guidelines and design concept trends
- Fluent in English
- Genuine team work attitude
- Plus: International experience and previous experience in the Eyewear sector
What to include in your application
- Your CV
- A compact version of your portfolio.
- A mini Eyewear-inspired design project based on new trends
Fixed-term or permanent contract, depending on the previous professional experience.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time